Spring has sprung and it's that time of year to get geared up for lustrous, dense & thick turf! Here are a few tips that I have come up with to have success getting the best green for spending green on fertilizer.
1) Spring is the very best time to fertilize; (do so when soil temp is about 55 degrees)
2) Apply fertilizer around the perimeter of the lawn first, then start to move in back & forth in an orderly pattern.
3) A day or two ahead of fertilizing; water lawn thoroughly. After the grass dries, water again because the fertilizer gets washed off grass blades & into the soil.
4) Be consistent with spreading fertilizer and walk consistent or drive your four-wheeler/ATV unit the same speed.
5) Second application of fertilizer should be in four weeks and later every 6-8 weeks to maintain the nutrients your lawn needs to keep growing thick & lush.
Happy spring & happy fertilizing!
Author:Tisa Peek Phone: 701-214-1188 Dated: March 18th 2019 Views: 108 About Tisa: Tisa has been in sales for sometime and comes to you with a passion for helping the client! She is o...
We recently changed our name BUT we have not changed the service that we provide!! We are a small company that pays attention to the client first and foremost. We have been in business since 2013 and have been growing a little each year. We work with buyers, sellers, investors, and commercial sales. Our agents are ready and willing to help you with all of your real estate needs.
An evacuation plan is a necessity for every home, especially if you li
"If you are looking to Buy or Sell, I highly recommend you give Derrick Rittenbach a call with MSM Realty. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has helped us every step of the way to buy our house in Bismarck. We are very happy and excited to move into our forever home. "